- Close the valve of your gas after use.
- See the valve location near to meter and switch off during emergency.
- Your gas burner is converted for PNG, please do not use LPG cylinder on it.
- PNG pipeline fittings should be visible. If your PNG pipe is on concealed area, then immediately inform SKN-HCG.
- If you notice some construction/excavation work on the gas pipeline route near to your locality, inform SKN-HCG control room immediately on this number 9311990900 .
- During repair or construction work at your home in which PNG pipeline may get affected then inform SKN-HCG immediately so that, the work is carried out in a safer way.
- Rubber tube of gas burner needs to be replaced every year. But regular inspection is necessary and replace, it in case of damage/fault. Use ISI mark (IS9573 TYPE IV) rubber tubes only.
- MDPE gas pipeline is 1 meter below the earth / surface.
- Please help us to protect it so that, you remain safe.
- Do not tamper with the pipeline.
- Do not place any burning article /object near to PNG pipeline or meter / regulator.
- Do not call any local mechanic or plumber for any pipeline work, otherwise result could be dangerous.
- Do not burn dry leaves and wooden sticks in your courtyard to avoid any harm to the pipeline.