Safety of employees, public, assets & environment are our highest priority
- Compliance with all applicable legislation, regulations & other requirements.
- Continual improvement in health, safety & environment performance.
- Avoid work related ill health, incidents & accidents.
- Minimize environmental emissions, waste & energy use.
- Reduce carbon footprint.
- Enhance awareness, skills & competence of our employees, business associates & contractors to effectively involve them in ensuring safety of everyone.
- Ensure a conducive work atmosphere that supports all involved in their efforts to achieve zero loss time injury.
- To improve work place surroundings through regular training, development & involvement of employees, associates & concerned statutory bodies.